“Blessed is the man
... his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.”
-Psalm 1:1-3 (NKJV)
About Applewood Christian School ...
- To partner with Christian parents.
- To provide quality Christian Education.
- To prepare students for a lifetime of fruitful Christian service
- Students attend school Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and are home-schooled on Tuesday and Thursday..
- A comprehensive academic curriculum for grades 1-12 including: Reading, Language, Writing, Phonics/Spelling, Math, History, and Science/Health.
- Education experiences include Art, Music, Physical Education, and Drama.
- Full-day Kindergarten program.
- Abeka and Bob Jones curriculum, Saxon math (grades 7-12), Apologia Science in some grades
- Excellent student to teacher ratio.
- Wednesday hot lunch/ Pizza Fridays when available
- Weekly web bulletin to keep parents informed.
- Love of God and respect for country - practiced and taught.
- Boys Soccer (grades 6-12)
- Girls Volleyball (grades 6-12)
- Boys Basketball (grades 6-12)
- Girls Basketball (grades 6-12)
- Girls Soccer (Varsity, Spring sport)
- Student Council
- Socials/ Field Trips
Applewood Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin in admissions, programs, or activities.